At the end of this course, delegates will have advanced knowledge of:
- The structure and modes of operation of the most common control functions used in heating plants.
- The functioning of typical plants.
- The advantages and disadvantages of individual solution variants.
- Suitable control concepts.
- Control of a heating boiler.
- Control of a multiplant boiler.
- Control and supervision of oil/gas burners.
- Control of DHWS heating plant.
- Control of heat pump plant.
- Control of solar plant.
- Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- End of course assessment.
Booking Form and T&C
BCIA Courses Overview
To Book this course, please send the Booking Form to email@example.com
2 days course
Non Members £635 + VAT
BCIA Members £475+ VAT
Note: Prices do not include VAT