Sontay Academy > BCIA > BCM05 Control of Ventilation and Air Conditioning – Classroom
At the end of this course, delegates will have advanced knowledge of:
- The structure and modes of operation of the most common control functions used in ventilation and air conditioning plants.
- The functioning of typical plants.
- The advantages and disadvantages of individual solution variants.
- Suitable control concepts.
- AHU component parts including variable speed fans and EC motors.
- Factory packaged controls.
- Temperature control in ventilation plants.
- Humidity control.
- Mixing re-circulated air.
- Control and frost protection of heat recovery equipment.
- Plant concepts for partial air conditioning plants.
- Plant concepts for full air conditioning plants with heat recovery.
- Various control functions.
- Control of air re-treatment.
- End of course assessment.
Booking Form and T&C
BCIA Courses Overview
To Book this course, please send the Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 days course
Non Members £635 + VAT
BCIA Members £475+ VAT
Note: Prices do not include VAT