Sontay Academy > BCIA > BCM03 Hydraulics in Building Services – Webinar – FULLY BOOKED
At the end of this course, delegates will understand:
- The appropriate valves and actuators for a given hydraulic circuit (also in terms of control).
- The ways to analyse hydraulic plants to find out if problems are caused by hydraulics or control.
- Introduction to hydraulic circuits.
- Hydraulic characteristics of valves and actuators and sizing controlling elements.
- Pressure independent valves.
- Variable speed pumps.
- Sizing of the controlling elements.
- Hydraulic circuit problems.
- Valve sizing.
- Valve sizing practical test.
- End of course assessment.
Booking Form and T&C
BCIA Courses Overview
To Book this course, please send the Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 days course
Non Members £635 + VAT
BCIA Members £475+ VAT
Note: Prices do not include VAT