At the end of this course, delegates will understand:
- The physical fundamentals associated with buildings usage.
- The most important requirements of the building enclosure and building services installation.
- The principles of HVAC, and the psychometric chart.
- The functional principles of the most important HVAC systems and their main components.
- The fundamentals of measurement and controls.
- The purpose and basic variations of hydraulic circuits.
- The basic refrigeration cycle.
- Introduction to building technology.
- Physical principles.
- to ventilation and air conditioning.
- measuring and control technology.
- Introduction to fundamental hydraulic circuits.
- Refrigeration technology.
- End of course assessment
Booking Form and T&C
BCIA Courses Overview
To Book this course, please send the Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 days course
Non Members £635 + VAT
BCIA Members £475+ VAT
Note: Prices do not include VAT